All individual sessions are for 50 minutes and 1 hour and 30 minutes for supervision groups, unless otherwise arranged.
One off consultations: Cost: £60
Brief Dynamic Psychotherapy ( 6-20 sessions, focussed on current life problems) Cost: £65 per session
Long term Analytic Psychotherapy ( weekly sessions over 1-3 years for deeper issues) Cost: sliding scale £45-£65 per session
Jungian Analysis ( 2- 7 years to work on deep personality change using high frequency sessions weekly.) Cost: sliding scale £45-£65 per session. The cost is usually less for sessions at a frequency of more than twice weekly.
Supervision and Tuition:
Supervision, weekly, fortnightly or monthly for psychotherapists and counsellors, trainees or fully qualified. Supervision may be individual or in groups or pairs. I have specialisation in:
- Supervising Psychological therapists in Primary Care NHS and trainee psychotherapists. Cost: £60 per hour for short term dynamic approach.
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy Supervision (DIT): I am fully approved and offer group or individual Cost: standard DIT rate of £80 per hour or £40 per half hour. Rating recorded sessions Cost: £80 each
- Supervision for Jungian psychotherapists and analysts. Cost: £60 per hour
- I am an approved Trainer in DIT and offer tutorials and training sessions/seminars in the approach as well as full DIT training week for organisations. Cost: £400 per day
- I offer Supervision of Supervision Cost: £60 per hour for individuals, group fees can be negotiated.
- Reading seminars and teaching sessions for groups on other themes/approaches can be arranged. Fees to be negotiated.
9am to 8pm. Monday to Friday.
Tuition, reading seminars and group supervision may be available at weekends too.